Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Falling down

Have you ever gone shopping and come home with absolutely nothing? I mean nada, zilch, not even a single new lipstick. I need, want some new fall clothes but nothing out there is doing it for me. I'm not even that fussy, I just want something new that's not meant for either a teen or a grandma.

Everything is black, white and grey. You'd think it wouldn't be a problem because I wear those colours the most. Only problem is the styles are awful. Skirt lengths are soooo short, my model-like, tall, slim teenage neighbours don't even wear them! I can't even find a decent pair of pants. I keep on seeing wool shorts but it's too cold outside.

Jeans I can find no problemo. Unfortunately, they won't cut it at the office.

Are you having better luck this season? Let me know and I'll spread the word.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:15 pm

    I hear ya on the black, white, grey problem that overtakes the racks. I'm more of a brown and creme girl and it's often impossible to find anything in those colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments