Sunday, October 22, 2006

Head for the Hadassah Bazaar - this Wednesday

The first time I remember attending the Hadassah Bazaar, it was in Halifax and I was modelling a housecoat from the Holt Renfrew store in Montreal. I was four years old! In high school I chalked up some of community service hours by helping with the set up.

Now, I live in Toronto and the scope and scale of the annual mega mecca for bargain hunters is something to behold. I'm salivating just writing about it. Just think, savings galore on all kinds of awesome new clothing, accessories and home decor, while supporting wonderful charities ( i.e. Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, and Hadassah Medical Centre and The M. Fanny Comprehensive Breast Care Institute at Assaf Harofeh Medical Centre in Israel.)

Details:
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - one day only!
National Trade Centre, Exhibition Place, Lakeshore Blvd. (Direct Energy Centre - Hall B)
9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (be there early, be prepared for long lines)
$4 (children 5 and under free)

Wear comfortable shoes and share your finds with Bargainista.

Technorati tags: bargains, charities, clothing, fashion, food, fundraising, multicultural, sales, shoes, Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments