Monday, October 30, 2006

Pink link

As Breast Cancer Awareness Month comes to a close, I hope you don't mind indulging me by reading this personal request.

I'm promoting my pet "pink" item and asking you to support my efforts in bringing us 79,200 steps closer to a cure.

Next September, for the second time (I walked in 2004), I will be walking 60km in the Weekend to End Breast Cancer to Princess Margaret Hospital. I can't do it alone. I need your help in raising $2,000 so I can participate.

Be among the first to sponsor me for this wonderful event. (I know, me bad, I haven't personalized my web page yet. Stay tuned.)

Thank you,

Eden

P.S. If you like the cool pin above, buy it and support The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Technorati tags: breast cancer, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, fundraising, Princess Margaret Hospital, Weekend to End Breast Cancer, walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments