Sunday, November 19, 2006

Calling all bookworms

Indigo currently has at least 3 promos on the go.

Today is Customer Appreciation Day (tomorrow if you live in a province without Sunday shopping.) iRewards customers save 20% on all books. Everyone else saves 15%.

If you have a magic card or magic card coupon (iReward members: check your in-boxes), you can redeem it for a gift certificate worth $5, $10, $25, $100 or $1,000. (Note: you have to spend $50 first.)
See a movie at at a Cineplex Odeon, Famous Players or Galaxy theatre. If you buy a combo snack, you'll get a coupon for $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more. Concession stands are a rip-off but I find the combo deals pretty decent 'cause I can divvy it up with the family (rmember to bring zip-loc bags). I can get small cups from the concession stand - who can drink a whole jumbo-sized pop on their own? I wish they'd bring back the popcorn refills.

My two beefs:
  • "...spend $50 or more..." is in fine print at the theatre (kudos to Indigo for including it in big type on the actual coupon)
  • I had to remind the food concession guy to give me my coupon.


Note: these offers are available only in Canada.
Starbucks update: Most of you know I had an incident at Starbucks (at Indigo Yorkdale) last week. I am still negotiating with Starbucks in Seattle. I'll let you know the outcome as soon as there's some news.

Technorati tags: bargains, books, Chapters Indigo, coupons, customer service, movies, shopping, Starbucks, theatres, toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments