Saturday, November 25, 2006

Chrismukkah gift

Reading the current issue of NOW's Gift Guide, I couldn't help but do a double-take when I saw this interesting picture of a box of chocolate truffles. It's from San Francisco chocolatier, Joseph Schmidt Confections's holiday collection.

The first picture I saw was in b&w, how intriguing? A Star of David-shaped box with a Christmas holiday snowflake motif, filled with yummy truffles. I thought a Christmas star had five points not six.

I wonder what Seth Cohen would think if he received one of these as a Chrismukkah gift? Is this what the writers of The OC had in mind?

In all fairness to Mr. Schmidt, the truffles are in a red box and displayed with the Christmas gifts on his website. (See photo.)

Available in Canada at Holt Renfrew. $82.

Technorati tags: Chanukah, Christmas, Chrismukkah, gifts, shopping, special occasions, The OC, traditions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments