Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dear Bargainista - #6

Eden (aka Bargainista) from Toronto writes:
I usually carry a small purse. A couple months ago I found a fabulous over-sized bag. Problem is, it's too darn heavy. What should I do?
•••
Hi Eden,

Big bags are still hot this spring. But don't let the size of your purse fool you! Don't use it to carry everything but the kitchen sink. Here's my secret - pretend it's a small purse - don't put anything in it you can't fit into one of your smaller bags!

Try it out and let me know what you think. Leave a comment.

Cheers,
Mich

Dear Bargainista would love to hear from you too! Have a question about shopping, fashion or food? E-mail us.

Technorati tags: accessories, fashion, purses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments