Saturday, March 10, 2007

Jeanne Lottie’s shoes for heart

You probably figured out I haven’t had a lot of time for offline shopping lately. I had a quick visit to the mall with Mish and Bryan during PodCamp Toronto and two recent trips to the Apple store. (Stay tuned for more info.)

All that changed today. I had time to browse some of the new spring styles. Bright red leather ballet flats with floppy bows on the outside and pretty pink leather hearts on the inside caught my eye.

It wasn’t just because this season’s shoes are either flats or have very high heels.

No, it was this pair in particular. They’re special. They have heart.

Why?
Jeanne Lottie designed them for the Heart & Stroke Foundation.
$5 from every pair goes directly to the foundation to help fund world-leading scientific research.

So this spring, have a heart. Buy a pair of these special edition shoes and help save lives.

When?
Now! These babies are moving quickly.

Where?
Available at Jeanne Lottie and select Capezio locations.

What do you think of these shoes?

Are you more likely to buy something if a portion of the sale goes to charity?

Technorati tags: accessories, ballet flats, Capezio, fundraising, Heart & Stroke Foundation, Jeanne Lottie, shoes, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments