Sunday, April 15, 2007

Eat My Words - the sweetest taste of all

A group of us were given the sweetest gift on Friday. Cupcakes. Not just any cupcakes. They arrived in a glamourous turquoise hat box, tied with a chocolate-brown bow called a “Treat Box.”

They were the most beautiful cupcakes I’d ever seen and tasted as scrumptious as they looked. Each delectably delicious cupcake was topped with a work of art: a colourful, impeccably-detailed flower (one even had a lady bug) made of rich candied icing.

And that’s not all, they came from a local organization, Eat My Words. Each “Treat Box,” includes a generous donation (part of the price) to the Stephen Lewis Foundation, helping ease the pain and suffering of HIV/AIDS in Africa.

How sweet is that? Yummy!

Note: Delivery is available throughout the GTA. Cakes and gingerbread houses are also available.

Technorati tags: bakery, cupcakes, Eat My Words, gifts, Stephen Lewis Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments