Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Facebook Marketplace


Facebook, a social networking site originally developed for university students and recently opened to anyone over the age of 13, has taken Toronto by storm. We have the highest number of members per capita in the world! It’s highly addictive. I joined in March and it’s my favorite online hangout, and it just got better ’cause now I can shop there too!

Facebook Marketplace launched the other day. Basically, it’s a free online classifieds ad service where members can post things they want to sell or find things they want to buy. I’ve seen everything from slightly used iPods, t-shirts and used cars. There are even job opportunities. It’s sort of like Craigslist for Facebook members.

Looking for that rare item? Have something taking up too much space you want to purge? Join Facebook and try out the marketplace today and while you’re there, join the Bargainista group.

Technorati tags: classifieds, Craigslist, Facebook, Facebook Marketplace, online shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments