Saturday, May 05, 2007

Free comic book day and family fun with Hatley

What’s not to love about street shopping on a beautiful sunny day like today?

Here’s two great ideas to include on your route and entertain your whole family for free...

Free Comic Book Day - May 6:
Paradise Comics, my favorite neighbourhood comics store is taking part again this year. Find a participating store near you.

Family Fun with Hatley - Grand Opening Celebration May 5 &6:
Hatley (map) has the cutest rain gear for the whole family and now it’s 25% off. (Thanks RedFlagDeals.com for the tip.)

Technorati tags: clothing, comics, events, Free Comic Book Day, Hatley Nature, rain boots, rain hats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments