Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Weekly wish - a new laptop

This week, I’m getting right to the point. I want a laptop. Specifically, I’d like one of those brand new faster MacBooks or a MacBook Pro.

Why?
’Cause mesh is starting today and I’d like to be live blogging just like most other participants. Instead I’ll be watching each one of them and salivating, wishing I could be doing the same thing. The thought of being offline for two days while watching others tapping away on their laptops and crackberries is giving me the shakes.

I’m also getting tired of being tied down to a desktop and I want to take advantage of living in a city filled with Wi-Fi.

So, if you’re an Apple employee (hint, hint), an Apple retailer or even a marketer willing to bribe me with another brand, I’ll give you a fabulous sponsorship opportunity on Bargainista.

Hey, you can’t blame a girl for trying. ; )

Technorati tags: Apple, laptop, live blogging, MacBook, mesh, mesh07, mesh2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments