Monday, July 23, 2007

Funky, chic and cool laptop bags

Looking for something to protect that new laptop of yours? Not sure what to buy? Want something fashionable as well as functional?

Make sure to check out the Funky, Chic and Cool Laptop Bags lens on Squidoo. (Full disclosure: Kate Trgovac, the author of this informative web destination for everything you always wanted to know about laptop bags but were afraid to ask, is a friend of mine.)

Kate has a slew of laptop bags on display. She tests out each one before she’ll write a review. Read her insights of what it’s like to use each bag in everyday life in the big city. Kate also travels a lot and needs a laptop bag with room for a lot of extras and can withstand the test of major schlepping. So if you need to find a laptop bag for your travels, this site is for you too.

A couple months ago, my friend Connie told me about a great laptop bag she bought online and how she learned about it on Funky, Chic and Cool Laptop Bags. She only knew Kate virtually through After a Fashion and had no idea the woman reviewing the bags was the same Kate from our Second Life group. Talk about a small world.

I should have written about this earlier but I’ve been a bit selfish since I didn’t have much interest in laptop bags till now. I don’t have a laptop yet. I’m hoping to get one soon and when I do, I think I’ll buy something like the Milano from Mobile Edge. Kate doesn’t want to give hers up. Perhaps I can convince her that she has enough laptop bags already and she should make some more room in her closet. ; )

Have a look at Funky, Chic and Cool Laptop Bags and let me know what you think. Which one would you choose? Did you have a laptop bag? Which one, would you recommend it and why?

Technorati tags: computer, Connie Crosby, Kate Trgovac, laptop bags, Mobile Edge, Squidoo

2 comments:

  1. Loopbag laptop tote collection is very special
    http://www.loopbagstore.com/laptop-bag-style/laptop-totes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, those briefcases and laptop bags are soooo cute! And don't even get me started on the hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments