Friday, November 23, 2007

Tip of the Week - Razzle!

A.C. Riley gets all the credit for this week’s shopping tip: Razzle!. It’s a new online shopping site. The tag line says it all: “One Deal a Day, One Chance”.

Bottom line: every day Razzle! will be offering one item at a rock-botton price. There’s even have an RSS feed so you don’t have to check the site every day to see the Razzle of the day.

You don’t have to wait until checkout time to find the shipping cost either, it’s right up front underneath the price of the daily deal.

Today’s deal is a pair of Sennheiser RS116 headphones for $44.90. When I did an online search, I found them on other sites starting from $128 and up.

That’s all. Pretty simple. What do you think?

Tags: A.C. Riley, Razzle.ca, razzle, Sennheiser

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:09 pm

    I saw the Twitter post about this too. I LOVE THE RSS FEED! I wish all my favourite stores had one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the Twitter post. Who was it from? I probably should be following their tweets.

    Yes, the RSS feed is a wonderful idea! I'm adding it to my Google reader right now. I can't wait to see what they will be selling going forward.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments