Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Weekly Wish - jacket from Rudsak

Most billboard advertising has become a blur for me lately but not the new one on Mount Pleasant north of Bloor with stunning power couple Chantal Kreviasuk and Raine Maida. They’re all decked out in Rudsak. Rudsak, a Montreal-based firm, has been around since 1994 but only hit my radar recently.

Last Friday night, Jenny and I took a quick detour from our shop crawling and checked out Rudsak’s Queen St. W. location. The luscious red buttery leather bag in the window was calling my name. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find it inside the store so I have no idea of the price but I’m guessing it’s around $250 or so.

The bag wasn’t the only thing in the store calling my name. There were some stunning jackets and anyone who knows me, knows I’m severely lacking in the fall outerwear department. Although I didn’t dare to try it on, I was salivating over a brown wool jacket with leather trim. It’s about $400.

Unfortunately, Rudsak’s website puts all emphasis on fashion instead of function so I have no idea how much the jacket really costs - I’m just going by memory. Regardless, it was a little pricey for the Barganista’s wallet that night. But that’s not stopping me now. So this week, you guessed it, I’m wishing for a new fall jacket or car coat. The smart Rudsak jacket pictured above, or anything dressier than down-filled will do.

Tags: Chantal Kreviasuk, Raine Maida, Rudsak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments