Sunday, March 16, 2008

TFBB 15 - Recap

After a lengthy absence, it was great getting together with the Toronto Fashion Bloggers Brunch crowd. I enjoyed catching up with friends and seeing several new faces around the table.

Everyone was so geared up for L’Oreal’s Toronto Fashion Week which starts tomorrow. I probably won’t be making it to any of the shows or parties so I’ll have to follow the adventures of my TFBB friends who do a great job of reporting. You can do the same! Check out where to find attendees below...

Sonja Andic - PR rep for L’Oreal

Henna Singh - Canadian Beauty

Gail McInnes - The Style Box and Toronto Fashion Incubator news editor

Anita Clarke - I want - I got and blogTO fashion writer

Danielle Meder - Final Fashion and Rags and Mags illustrator

Rea McNamara - Eye Weekly style writer

Rina Grosman - She Does the City “Sew What”

Alison-Violet Mount - FashionTelevision videocaster

Adrian Corsin - Fashion Verbatim

Carolyn Rohaly - Toronto Fashion Incubator diarist and Rags and Mags writer

Brooklyn Brownstone - Designer Relations for the FDCC

Rebecca Leung - photographer and PR for Too Magazine

Sarah Nicole Prickett - Torontoist fashion editor

Unfortunately, I had another commitment and had to leave early and didn’t have a chance to speak to everyone. It was so nice to hear from Rea McNamara after brunch. She wants to learn more about my shopping adventures in Second Life.

Thanks Danielle for the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments