Thursday, June 26, 2008

eHarlequin’s Jayne Hoogenberk talks community at TGGD

Jayne Hoogenberk, community evangelist gave us incredible insights into developing and managing eHarlequin’s online community at the Toronto Geek Girl Dinner (TGGD) this week.

If you’re into romance novels, this is definitely one community you should check out. Read the TGGD blog for Leona Hobbs’s summary of the event if you’re passionate about online communities. You’ll probably learn at least a thing or two. I know I did.

If you’re interested in attending the next TGGD event, it’s with Sandi Jones from Rogers on September 10. Join the TGGD Facebook group for details.

2 comments:

  1. Always good to see you, my friend. Thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise. I figured after your great summary on the TGGD blog, there was little left for me to say. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments