Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sharp and Calaway Golf tee up for Father’s Day

You may remember my weekly wish for a Sharp Aquos HDTV. Well my family has been enjoying my prize for several weeks now and I don’t know how we survived without and HDTV or digital cable.

Now you can have a chance to give that special man in your life his HDTV wish this month. If you buy an Sharp Aquos LCD TV 42” or larger, by June 26, you’ll also get a gift from Sharp: a customized Callaway Golf Hyper X Driver (approximate retail value $350).

Looking for some tips before buying an HDTV: read Sharp Caters to the Ladies, Teaches About HD or check out the interview Colleen Tully from Canadian Living I did with Christine Persaud from Market News during Ladies Night in High-Def last April:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments