Friday, December 05, 2008

2008 Conair Cusinart Warehouse Sale


What?
2008 Conair Cusinart Warehouse Sale
Prices are wholesale with up to 60% off.

When?
Dec. 5: 12 noon-9 p.m.
Dec. 6: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Dec. 7: 12 noon-5 p.m.

Where?
Conair Consumer Products Inc.
100 Conair Parkway
(map)
Woodbridge, ON

Conair moved to this location last summer. I understand GPSs, Google Maps and Mapquest haven’t caught up so here are the directions from Hwy 427 & 7:
1) East to Vaughan Valley Rd. (Shell station)
2) Take Vaughn Valley R. north to Zenway Blvd.
3) Take Zenway west to New Enterprise Way
4) Take New Enterprise north to Conair Parkway.

If you go, leave a comment and let us know what you find.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments