Thursday, December 25, 2008

Free popcorn and drink at AMC Yonge & Dundas 24

In addition to celebrating the holidays with family, I have three other rituals this time of year:
shopping on Boxing Day;
catching up on movies; and,
helping others in the community.

Volunteer Toronto helps people find great places to volunteer. They also provide training and resources to support their community of 400 non-profits in Toronto. They’ve started a program to screen social change films for free for their non-profit community. The first one was in November. It was such a success, they gave away all of their 450 tickets overnight!

Celina Agaton from Volunteer Toronto contacted me because they need our help in order to host another free screening at AMC Yonge & Dundas 24. They need to show AMC that their community can bring people out to AMC Yonge & Dundas 24 theatre.

What’s in it for you?
Enjoy a FREE small popcorn and drink offer at AMC Yonge & Dundas 24 courtesy of Volunteer Torontothis holiday season. Offer expires Dec 31, 2008.

How?
Print out the coupon and take it with you. Even it you aren’t going to the movies, click on the coupon link. (The more clicks and redeemed coupons, the better the chance Volunteer Toronto has securing the theatre.)

So this holiday season, you can enjoy a movie while helping the community at the same time.

Two movies on my list are playing at AMC Yonge & Dundas 24: Slumdog Millionaire and Doubt. What’s on your holiday movie list?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. Eden, you need to watch Slumdog Millionaire. Its probably the best movie I've seen in a very long time! I haven't seen Doubt yet, but it looks Oscar-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I'd like to add that Volunteer Toronto is an amazing organization. I went to their last screening and it was really great. I'd love to help out if they need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Slumdog Millionaire last week. I agree, it's one of the best movies I've seen in a long time too. What an original story and the acting was excellent too.

    I'm hoping to go to the next Volunteer Toronto screening. I understand Don Tapscott will be speaking. If you'd like to help out, you should contact them directly.

    Thanks for helping make Toronto a better place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments