Friday, December 05, 2008

TNA opens shop in TO


With all the talk about businesses failing and this being a very tough time for retail, companies in expansion mode are bold and brave.

I’ve always been a supporter of shopping at home. I thought you’d like to know that TNA, the athletic wear line from Vancouver and sold exclusively at Aritzia stores, is opening it’s first Toronto store at the Eaton Centre tomorrow afternoon. There are only four other TNA shops across North America.

Get there early, check out some new winter styles and line-up to take your pic in TNA’s first and only custom, in-store photo booth. Have fun and shop!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments