Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Launch for Opportunity Rings



What?
You’re invited to the launch of Globe and Mail contributor Sheryl Steinberg’s new book, Opportunity Rings!

Thanks to June MacDonald who shared the invitation to this event.

Sheryl describes Opportunity Rings as a “comedic novel” about women and technology. It sounds like a fun read for any digital diva who loves gadgets. I won’t be able to make it so please let us know what you think if you go. Check out Sheryl’s Facebook page.

When?
Thursday, Apr. 30, 2009
7 p.m.

Where?
Indigo Books
Manulife Centre
55 Bloor St. W. (See map.)
Toronto

rsvp@keyporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments