Friday, September 25, 2009

J.K. Rowling’s Innovation Inspired an Entire Generation (and their Parents)

One of the cool things I did while I was in Chicago earlier this month, was visit Harry Potter: The Exhibition at the Museum of Science and Industry. Almost the entire time I was there, I couldn’t help but think of the displays of innovation all around me, particularly while taking in the Harry Potter exhibit.

So, I wrote a post for FH Innovation’s blog. Why don’t you check it out and let me know what you think: J.K. Rowling’s Innovation Inspired an Entire Generation (and their Parents)

I’d love to know who inspired you this summer and why.

And by the way, before you travel with your family, check your existing museum, gallery and science centre memberships - you’ll probably find they’re also a treasure trove of discount or free admission passes at other places around the world.


(Full disclosure, Fleishman Hillard is the parent company of iStudio, my employer. I’m a member of the FH Innovation practice group.)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments