Monday, September 20, 2010

Winners of The (Fall) Clothing Show

We have our winners for free pairs of tickets to The Clothing Show Fall 2010 Edition – offering a weekend of shopping, art, photography and runway shows.

Congratulations to:
cnyoung
Jean (twice in a row), and
Christina from FabulousSavings.ca

Winners: please email me with your real first and last name and the name of your guest by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, September 22, for details on how get your tickets to the show.

Thanks to everyone for your terrific comments and hope you can make the show even if you aren’t receiving free tickets.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments