Saturday, March 02, 2013

Tip of the Week: engage your audience

Welcome to the first in a series of tips to help bloggers build communities, find an audience and get the most out of working with brands.

Despite an extended on Bargainista vacation last year, I’ve been working behind the scenes helping clients with their blogs and writing the occasional guest post or two. Friends, family, colleagues and students often ask how they can become better bloggers.

I hope you’ll enjoy these tips I’ve assembled with the help of other bloggers, brands, PR consultants, marketing pros, community managers.*

Tip 1: Engage your audience

Read more...

Photo credit: Flying Pete

Recent articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments