Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Minute of Peace by C.C. Chapman

Like many people, I’ve been feeling kind of melancholy this week. I haven’t felt like blogging or sharing much content. It’s been a time of reflection. Moments ago, an email showed up in my inbox from C.C. Chapman with a link to a video called “A Minute of Peace”. Although C.C. lives outside of Boston, he shot the video in the White Mountains of New Hampshire yesterday. I hope you’ll find it comforting.


A Minute of Peace from C.C. Chapman on Vimeo.

Thanks C.C.!

What’s helped you deal with difficult news this week?

Recent articles

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments